To share the love this Valentine’s Day we’re giving away prizes every day from the 7th until the 14th!
Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via Buttermarket’s Facebook and Instagram pages only. Entrants must also like the competition post and follow Buttermarket for their entry to be considered valid.
- Each competition will be open for entries from 10 am the day of each competition post until 9 am the following day
- To enter, like the dedicated competition Facebook/Instagram post and follow the instructions in the copy.
- One winner will be randomly selected for each prize, the following day of the competition post.
- The prize is as stated in each competition post and cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- The winner must make contact and arrange their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- Prizes need to be collected from the management office and cannot be posted.
- Employees of Buttermarket, Ipswich and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes, entrants must follow the instructions on Buttermarket’s Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The Entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.